Prev: RE: The Kra'Vak Next: RE: Have I been Kicked Off the List (Again)?

Re: John Atkinson

From: Jeff Lyon <jefflyon@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:39:43 -0500
Subject: Re: John Atkinson

At 10:04 PM 9/30/98 -0500, John Atkinson wrote:
>>...that was john atkins... <snip>
>
>I'm only gonna say this once more politely, but it's AtkinsON.
>I know you're not trying to be offensive, but that's a pet peeve
>of mine.

Uh, John... before you start blowing folks away, (*JOKE*) you might want
consider something...

First of all, you e-mail address is "jatkins6" and some e-mail software
packages automatically head up a quote with things like:

"At 10:04 PM 9/30/98 -0500, jatkins6 wrote:"

After a couple of rounds of attribution, or someone just giving your
e-mail
address a casual glance, this would be a very simple mistake to make.

Just a thought.

Jeff "No there's no bloody 'S' on the end!" Lyon

Prev: RE: The Kra'Vak Next: RE: Have I been Kicked Off the List (Again)?