Prev: RE: erm... power armour Next: Re: John Atkinson

RE: The Kra'Vak

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:32:37 -0500
Subject: RE: The Kra'Vak

Sure - Why rule #6?  Ammo conservation?  I can see a game balance
reason,
but from playing against KV (in FT2 only, not FB yet), Human doctrine is

pretty much 'Don't ever, for any reason, get close to a KV ship, or
allow
one to get close to you'.  They're supposed to be deadly.

As for #5, the KV models always screamed 'Modify me!'.

Noah