Prev: RE: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion Next: Re: Imperium/Full Thrust Campaign game (long)

[OT] Destroy All Monsters!

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 00:45:06 -0400
Subject: [OT] Destroy All Monsters!

	For those who are interested, I have put the rules for my Movie
Monster
game on my web site.  The URL is:

http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/index.html

The playtest went quite well last week, and pictures will be up any day
now.  If anyone has any questions or comments, please send them along; I
want to hear them all.

	And yes, the mechanics are cobbled together from a variety of
sources.
But they WORK, dammit!

Thank you.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled list.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: RE: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion Next: Re: Imperium/Full Thrust Campaign game (long)