Prev: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: Voltron [Very OT]

Re: Voltron [Very OT]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:39:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Voltron [Very OT]

Noah Doyle wrote:

> Anyway, as the KV seem to be loosely modeled on the 'Predators' of
movie &
> comic fame (as are a 'Starfire' race, IIRC), that type of thing is
likely
> to show up a lot.

Um... no, the "Predators" aren't a Starfire race AFAIK - not the
Starfire
I think of, at least. The few Predator novels I've seen seem to couple
them together with the "Aliens" (of Sigourney Weaver fame :-), but I'm
not sure if it is those Predators you're thinking of?

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: Voltron [Very OT]