Prev: Re: Planetary defenses Next: Re: Planetary defenses

Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. -Reply

From: CLL@L...
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 14:10:28 +0000
Subject: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. -Reply

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Does it really take this long for GW to get WD issues to the States?
This
> issue was out about 5 weeks ago over here...
>
> Jon (GZG)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I believe that the 2 WD's are not the same, it may have the same number,
but the from what I can infer from the Epic list, the American one
doesn't
have the same articles all the time, and (obviously?) not the same store
lists, etc.

Really amazingly OT question....

Do US etc WD's have a UK store listing.
If they do I don't understand the delay
If they don't, maybe GW, being a UK based operation choose to just
reprint
UK WD's for the US (and elsewhere) market after some editing.

Krass

Prev: Re: Planetary defenses Next: Re: Planetary defenses