Prev: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. Next: Re: Planetary defenses

OT Computer Game worth a look

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:03:32 +0100
Subject: OT Computer Game worth a look

Another computer game that is likely to be of interest to almost
everyone
on the list.
Its called Homeworld and if it comes off it will be a huge addition to
any
space combat fans collection.  It already looks amazing.  Anyway pardon
the
drool I've been waiting for this game for the last 6 months but it won't
be
around for a while yet.  I've heard that some of the background was
based
on Battlestar Galactica to an extent.

http://www.ogr.com/previews/homeworld_1.phtml

I hope I'm not wasting more of your bandwidth.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St, Dublin, Ireland.
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. Next: Re: Planetary defenses