Prev: RE: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: OT Computer Game worth a look

Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 12:51:24 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf.

At approximately 9/26/98 5:06 AM,  Ground Zero Games wrote:

>>all right... The only Evil Empire game I dabble in is Epic 40K.
>>Therefore I don't usually force myself to plunk down the 5 bucks for
>>White Dwarf.	However, the new issue had something that really caught
my
>>attention:  A new draft version of what GW hopes will become
Battlefleet
>>Gothic.  From what I've read, the rules are patterned off of Epic 40K
>Does it really take this long for GW to get WD issues to the States?
This
>issue was out about 5 weeks ago over here...
>
>Jon (GZG)

Yup!  It's typical for the UK version to be out about 4 weeks ahead of
the US version.  Don't know why it takes that long to yank an article or

two and redo the ad a bit.

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: RE: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: OT Computer Game worth a look