Prev: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:45:16 -0700
Subject: RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity

Not myth in North Hollywood, IIRC it took LAPD more than a few minutes
get  enough firepower and men to stop a squad of poorly trained, well
equipped losers. My point is, in a SG2 scenario your average squad of
LAPD
would be very underpowered compared to criminals who are ready to rock
and
roll. So maybe at the end of the third or fourth turn of play, the 'Good
Guys' get some SWAT-Types with body armor and assault rifles to assist
units
with 9mm's and 12ga. shotguns, maybe the bulls have flak vests and
helmets
in the trunk, maybe SMGs (especially in a cyber-punky future).