Prev: RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity Next: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle

Re: erm... power armour

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 12:58:07 -0700
Subject: Re: erm... power armour

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> > 1. It sure as hell makes programming the suit software a hell of a
> lot
> > easier and alleviates memory storage requirements.
>
> Although you have to program the user.

But you don't have to program the user to do stuff like Walk, run, get
down, Bend over, throw, grab, crawl, flip the bird,  etc etc.

> > I also scammed a couple gross of small black ants and spiders. I
> took
> > some GW epic 40k space marines and am mounting painting and mounting
>
> > them individually as PA for some DS scenarios.
>
> Little black ants are cool. :)

BTW I have a mail order connection for these ants and other little bugs
(flies, spiders, etc) should anyone else need it.

Los

Prev: RE: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availabi lity Next: Re: [MISC] [OT] Bring and Battle