Prev: [MISC] Bring and Battle Next: RE: [MISC] Bring and Battle

RE: [MISC] Bring and Battle

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:10:13 +0100
Subject: RE: [MISC] Bring and Battle

>They are at least a hell of a lot less arrogant than GZG gamers....

This is a rather sweeping generalisation. I'd rather be called a
Sad Star Trek Space Gamer, who has tried them all and found FT
to be the space combat game *I* like the best.

They may not very good for B&B gaming, but they aren't designed for
that sort of gaming encounter (not that wanting to play such games
is wrong. The point system is too loose and house rules are pivotal
to the game.

Lets not degenerate into 'my games better than your game'
because it all comes down to what suits *you*

tim jones
--------

Prev: [MISC] Bring and Battle Next: RE: [MISC] Bring and Battle