Prev: Re: SGII tanks and such.. -Reply Next: [MISC] Bring and Battle

Re: [LIST] Probs? (and FT: My ESU destroyed by FSE)

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:07:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [LIST] Probs? (and FT: My ESU destroyed by FSE)

*doh* I had sent Noah a note directly that I'd only noticed a break of a
few hours, and assumed it was the Sunday quiet.

I now wish to publicly display my ignorance. *head-hangs-in-shame*

To make this a game related post, concerning my SDN evaporating a couple
weeks ago, I will point out we used the die roll rule for beginning
velocity, though my opponent mis-read, and we used a d6. Ergo, my
starting
'1' speed. That fit within my original plans, but, of course, proved
disasterous.

The_Beast

Jonathan White <Jw4@bolton.ac.uk> on 09/21/98 04:03:53 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 To:	  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Re: [LIST] Probs?

>- list server at bolton has exploded
Near. They cut the power over the weekend. Nobody bothered to tell me,
so I
didn't get the chance to tell you lot. Seems to be OK now though.

	       TTFN
		    Jon
---
--
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"

Prev: Re: SGII tanks and such.. -Reply Next: [MISC] Bring and Battle