Prev: RE: Powered Armour Next: Re: FTFB- After Action Report/Newbie questions (longish :-) )

Re: Star Soldier (Near space maps)

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:34:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Soldier (Near space maps)

Los wrote:

> I've alluded to this board game a few times as a an alternative to
power
> armor. I went and dug it out. This is based on the SPI Starforce
Trilogy.

One of the nice things about this game series was the 3D starmap for
the Star Force game.  The map covers a sphere about 25 L.Y. in radius
centered at Sol and has the +- location of the stars in LY.

Jon

Prev: RE: Powered Armour Next: Re: FTFB- After Action Report/Newbie questions (longish :-) )