Prev: Re: Powered Armour Next: RE: Powered Armour

Re: GZG:(FB) ADFC question

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:24:52 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG:(FB) ADFC question

Binhan Lin wrote:

> In designing a cruiser along the lines of an Aegis class,
> (armed with SML's and PDF"s) I had a question about
> multiple ADFC's.  If a cruiser has 2 ADFC's can it cover
> two adjacent ships?  If so would this give rise to dedicated
> Aegis type ships armed with six or seven PDAF's and a
> couple or three ADFC's?

I think your interpretation of the rules (ADFCs, page 7) are
correct.  You could protect as many ships as you have
ADFCs with the PDS systems.  The multiple ADFCs would
also be protection from loss in a threshold check.  The
systems would allow protection against any multiple threats
for a covered ship.

Jon

Prev: Re: Powered Armour Next: RE: Powered Armour