Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: Re: [semi OT]PA & various B.S..was Women wargamers

RE: [semi OT] Women wargamers

From: John Skelly <canjns@c...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:52:22 -0400
Subject: RE: [semi OT] Women wargamers

Most scenarios I envision are colonies sprawling from a starport
situated
near a natural resource.  I don't imagine a developed country like North
Korea with thousands of years of history and years of industrialization
being lifted up from earth and transplanted.  When I think of new
colonies I
think of early America with the majority of abled body men working the
land.
I know this won't be the case for everyone (ie like New Anglia) but
imagine
it will be the norm era.  If you don't like it or disagree fine.

War.