Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers

Re: [SG2] [DS2] PA or non-PA - renamed from OT women gamers

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 23:42:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2] [DS2] PA or non-PA - renamed from OT women gamers

John Skelly wrote:

> Whew quite a post Tom.  You bring up good points.  Again, I have
criticized
> others for this, we are talking about things not yet invented and
straying
> OT.  My PA seems a lot less.

OK what am I missing here? How the heck is an (IMO) in-depth intelligent
discussion about Power Armor OT on this list?  Especially as it pertains
to how
everyone constructs their armies and plays their game? (unless we were
supposed
to keep talking about women wargamers? <g>

Los

Prev: Re: [FT universe] was [URL] New Star and Campaign Maps Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers