Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: [Background] Islamic Fed/Caliphate

WWW Site for Mailing List Archives (was Re: Digest)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:55:57 -0400

tom.anderson@altavista.net wrote:

> peter wrote:
> > Is there a digest version of this list available?
>
> no. not unless the listmaster decides to set one up for you. there is,
however, an archive, but i have forgoten the address. anyone?

I guess this is my cue. (8-)

       http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

I guess I should also put in another shamless plug for:

		GZG-East Coast Convention II
	     Featuring the Rules of Jon Tuffley
       February 26-28, 1999, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
   Vendors, Games, Miniatures Painting Contest, and More!!
	For more information: davis@albany.net or visit
	   http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan/ft/gzgecc

Thanks,
J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan \

Prev: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers Next: [Background] Islamic Fed/Caliphate