Prev: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

From: "Alex Shvarts, Andrew & Brian Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:22:21 +1200
Subject: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Tom Sullivan <starkfist@hotmail.com> wrote:
>DSII is a good game.  It's a great game.  I have never played any
>microarmor game, SF or modern, that I liked as much.  But it ain't
>perfect.  It does not simulate all genres with equal skill, and
>certainly not without the use of House Rules that are of dubious
>acceptability.
    That's dead right! But we do our best! To improve those dubious
house
rules and get them to work right and to fit the vision. My own rules are
of
dubious acceptability, but I'm working on getting them right!

>I swear, GZG fanboys are almost as bad as GW fanboys....
    Embarrassed smile from NZ corner!

Andrew Martin
Self declared GZG fan!
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
I'm not really that bad! I just type that way!

Prev: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.