Prev: Re: Best ship in FT2.0/FT2.5 Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:25:30 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, John Atkinson wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> The Israelis had women in their military formations during their War
of
> Independance, but again, I don't recall reading about of female senior

> officers.

	One female Israeli sniper was Dr. Ruth Westheimer.  True story!

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is
the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Best ship in FT2.0/FT2.5 Next: Re: [semi OT] Women wargamers -longish