Prev: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs)

Re: Background Star Maps

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:54:32 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Background Star Maps

John,

That depends on what brower you are using - Try clicking on print, than
properties - see if you hava a graphics tab or button. Then find the
scaling section - keep lowering it untel it print right. Or download the
map and open it in your favorite graphic program, and then print it.

I hope this helps.

Steven

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, John Fox wrote:

> Dear Net-Gang:
>   I went to the FT Computer core and saw the nice maps for the
> background, and Near Stars.  My problem is how do I print them out so
> get the whole map?  Presently when I print I get about a quarter of
the
> map.	I am dealing with a hp printer using letter sized papaer.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> John

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net

_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: Optional Core Systems Hits (was: Re: FB designs and SLMs)