Prev: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 23:23:30 +0100
Subject: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]

At 16:33 08/09/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Atcliffe, Phillip wrote:
>
>> Phil, official GZG-approved pervert to this list,
>> reminding everyone _how_ I got that "title" <g>. BTW, Mark,
>> how about some details about the red-head?
>
>	Not much to tell... Dean Gundberg and I were served by a NICE
looking
>blonde.  However my eye kept straying over to said red-head.  She was
>tall, "volupcious," (Come on!	This was a Hooters!) with shoulder-lenth
>red hair.  I never got to speak her.  So I had to admire her from
>affar.  Something I have to do with all the women I'm interested in.
>
>--
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

When did Mark turn into Al Bundy?  I thought that was to be my fate...
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Re: GZG OT Duck the tape Next: Re: GenCon UK mini-report [semi-OT I guess...]