Prev: Re: Anti-armor mines! Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!

Re: cavalry rules

From: David <dluff@e...>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 15:23:52 -0400
Subject: Re: cavalry rules

John Atkinson wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> >5. Whenever under fire, ,make a threat test (with above modifier), If
> unit >is forced to Shaken or Route (or panic for green troops) a d6
and
> d12 roll >per miniture. The d6 is a 1/2 clockface die (covering
3oclock
> and 9 oclock) >and d12 is distance (in inches) This is the the animal
> >version of going somewhere safe.
>
> We did a variation of this for some civillians that were on the board
> in a Dirtside II game.  Except we used a d12 for the clockface, and a
> d6 for inches.  And they automatically fled every time they were under
> fire, whether they were activated or not.  However the second
artillery
> barrage which caught them (accidentally) mopped them up.
>
> John M. Atkinson

>From Commander 3 shock force:

We informed the proper civilian authorities 1 hours before our attack.
We gave them enough time to leave the town so we are not to held
accountable.  Our esteem enemy must be blamed for not allowing the
civilians to leave and their losses was their cause.

Gen. B' lmar

(John, great game....David)

Prev: Re: Anti-armor mines! Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!