Prev: RE: [MIN] DS2 model/painting questions, and a message for KR of GeoHex fame Next: RE: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Re: Another TD idea

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:12:39 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: Another TD idea

On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, John Atkinson wrote:

> what you're looking for. . . ) but I don't see giving them an initial
> level of steath--flying around on a curtain of air doesn't seem too
> subtle to me.

DSII doesn't give a stealth penalty to GEV/grav *anything* compared to
an
otherwise identical tracked/wheeled vehicle.

But no matter what the justification, the bottom line is that turretless
combat vehicles need something extra to be viable choices. Unless
ofcourse
you *want* them to be obsolete crap and have everyone just use turreted
vehicles only.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly