Prev: RE: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

WSGS club Webpage.

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 01:19:00 +0100
Subject: WSGS club Webpage.

To all those on the list,
	my gaming club, The Western Suburbs Gaming Society of Sydney
(not to be
confused with some lot in Melbourne :) ) has just put up a webpage.
	The page is as yet in its infancy and we need feedback on how to
improve
it. We do have a section for Full Thrust Games and our Full Thrust
ranking
system. We hope to put up details about the campaign we have started as
things happen and add a Dirtside section later.
	I do ask that you have a look and send and ideas directly to
myself or
Kolan Bottle (yes that is his name) who is our president and responsible
for the page.
	Thanks for everyones bandwidth.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: RE: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2. Next: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!