Prev: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!! Next: Re: [MIN] Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

Re: Another TD idea

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 08:56:40 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Another TD idea

You wrote:

>On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, John Atkinson wrote:
>
>> Hrm. . . these is the first proposal I've seen that doesn't smack of
>> giving someone free bennies for 'looking cool'.
>
>I don't see how giving an extra level of (effective) stealth for a
lower >profile via a turretless design is a "freebie", but I guess you
must have >missed that posting.

Must have.  Of course, I don't have any TDs except for some SU-57s,
which have a turret, it just doesn't rotate.  So I'd need to dig up
some SFal TDs to fiddle with it.  So I've been kinda skimming these
posts.	I saw Mr. Delafield's name and read further 'coz even though I
wasn't around back when he was I've heard a lot about him.  I've got
some GEV TDs (Fortress Figs--20 for $10 US.  Best deal on decent figs
I've ever found.  All they make is GEV APCs and GEV TDs, but if that's
what you're looking for. . . ) but I don't see giving them an initial
level of steath--flying around on a curtain of air doesn't seem too
subtle to me.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!! Next: Re: [MIN] Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!