Prev: [SG2] Where's the USG2WWW page gone? Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!

RE: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 19:11:29 -0400
Subject: RE: Finally got my 1st SGII Platoon!!!

At 01:13 PM 9/3/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Good for you!! I'm up to 12 platoons (human-GZG, Grenadier, Leading
>Edge) 4 platoons (Kryomek) and 4 platoons (Machine-Ral Partha and
Global
>Games)

While we're on the topic of 25mm forces....

Continuing in my FT tradition of trying to field forces that are out of
print or just hard to come by (GW Space Fleet, Grenadier Space
Squadrons,
Star Frontiers...), I picked up some "Spacelords/Metal Magic" figs a
while
back.  I've now got all the Yoyodyne Elite figs I want (close assault, I
figure -- they've got power swords or something) but only have a couple
"Yoyodyne Shigaru" figs, which look a lot more like your average grunts.
Anyone know of a place I can grab more of these figures?

(Actually, since I picked up the ESWAT commando team from GZG, I'll
probably also buy whatever other figures with caps on 'em I can get my
hands on -- IIRC, the FSE has a few, maybe some NSL Jagers, PAU, OUDF...
anyway.  Just rambling.  Guess this breaks my record, though....)

>I now have 8 Vehicles ranging from size 1-4 (GZG, Kryomek, Grendel)
>5 Bunkers (Kryomek)

Wow.  I'm thinking of picking up some of the resin vehicles from
Geo-Hex;
probably the Phalanx APC (looks neat) and the Luki-IX... er, Rommel
hovertank. ^_^

Later,
					Aaron

Prev: [SG2] Where's the USG2WWW page gone? Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!