Prev: Re: [OT] GZG DS2: Close Assault Oddities Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!

Another TD idea

From: "Hedglin, Nils A" <nils.a.hedglin@i...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:37:43 -0700
Subject: Another TD idea

I'm glad I was finally able to spark off some DSII discussion.	I've
almost
unsubscribed from the list because of the overwhelming FT stuff (which I
don't play), & the distinct lack of DSII messages.  I've seen a lot of
good
ideas for TDs.	How about this for an extention of one of them.  Since
TDs
are mostly a defensive vehicle, they get a 1 point upgrade to their
frontal
armor, but a 1 point downgrade to their rear armor.  I don't know if
this
would accurately reflect historical TD design.	From the little I know
about
US & German WWII TDs, it probably wouldn't, but it would certainly
encourage
the player to use them only in defence & not run them like light tanks.
Nils

Prev: Re: [OT] GZG DS2: Close Assault Oddities Next: Re: Anti-armor mines!