Prev: RE: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...) Next: Re: GZG DS2 SG2 TD: Tank Destroyers Design

Re: SG: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:50:16 +0200
Subject: Re: SG: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII]

Miguel Echavarria wrote:

> From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com>
> [snip]
> > The SGII quick referenc summary sheet lists "Regrouping" in the
"actions"
> > box.
>
>	That seems to cover it, thanks. My quick reference sheet is
elsewhere.

> > It also describes "Regrouping" on page 17 in the chapter "actions,
where it
> > says "Teh Regrouping uses up the activation of the unit ..."
>
>	"... being *joined*" That sentence didn't refer to the currently
> activated unit, of which it later says, " It also uses up any
*remaining*
> action of the unit that has *moved* into contact." (my over-emphasis
added)
> This is the paragraph that got me wondering about this question.

Exactly. When you do a regrouping action, the first unit is moved into
unit integrity distance with the second - this movement is included in
the regrouping action - and *both* lose their remaining actions for that
turn. Still seems pretty clear to me. Could be because I haven't slept
more that 1.5 hours out of the last 50, though :-/

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [OT] Paranoia (not the game...) Next: Re: GZG DS2 SG2 TD: Tank Destroyers Design