Prev: Re: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII] Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.

Re: SG: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII]

From: mechavar@a... (Miguel Echavarria)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 98 23:58:53 PDT
Subject: Re: SG: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com>
[snip]
> The SGII quick referenc summary sheet lists "Regrouping" in the
"actions"
> box.

	That seems to cover it, thanks. My quick reference sheet is
elsewhere.

> It also describes "Regrouping" on page 17 in the chapter "actions,
where it
> says "Teh Regrouping uses up the activation of the unit ..."

	"... being *joined*" That sentence didn't refer to the currently
activated unit, of which it later says, " It also uses up any
*remaining*
action of the unit that has *moved* into contact." (my over-emphasis
added)
This is the paragraph that got me wondering about this question.

Miguel Echavarria			mech@arm.com

Prev: Re: Regrouping Qs [SGII/DSII] Next: Re: GZG DS2 Mikko: Genres for DS2.