Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movi Next: Re: [OT] Re: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movi

Re: GZG DS2: Close Assault Oddities

From: "Tom Sullivan" <starkfist@h...>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 14:33:55 PDT
Subject: Re: GZG DS2: Close Assault Oddities

>Actually, not quite.  The rest of the platoon was parked half an inch
>in front of the OBJ.  The infantry advanced under the cover of
>smoke--Dave has learned well the power of the Smoke Gods.

"All hail the mighty Joe Camel!  May his butt ever burn!"

>Into a factory with APCs you are assaulting?

"When 800 years old you are, THEN criticize you may!"

>John M. Atkinson

Sorry.	It's been a long, loooong day at work, and I am still reeling
from it.  I will try to post something useful next time.

Tom Sullivan
"Duck tape is like the Force.  It has a dark side, it has a light side,
and it holds the universe together."