Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] GE Mechanics Next: Re: FT Political Geography

Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 00:46:57 +0100
Subject: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

At 23:45 31/08/98 +0200, you wrote:

>Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU schrieb:
>
>> Where did you hear that the new B5 Wars supplement is out? I would
have
>> thought it would have showed at GenCon, and I was looking for it.
>
>According to the B5 mailing list ( and my local game store), the "War
of
>Retribution: Atlas of the Narn-Cenatauri War" is out... along with 4
new
minis
>(2 Narn: Dag'Kar, Thentus & 2 Centauri: Altarian, Dargan).
>
>Markus
>--

	Plus the Bin'Tak dreadnaught (Narn of course) and the Octurion
battleship
which I have just finished and is a bitch to fit together though not as
bad
as the G'Quan (I'll never build another, yuk). Apart from the Dragan the
others are all single piece models. The Bin'Tak goes together
suprizingly
well, the Octruion is fiddly and a lot of filing and there does seem to
be
a definate left/right side but you don't which is which until you try to
put it together. I'll get a Dragan next week and let you know how it
goes.
	As for the hexless system? Who cares? Besides B5Wars costs A$100
and the
supplement is about A$50. Given the way the Aussie dollar has fallen
over
the last few days this probably means that they are worth 10 and 5
dollars
respectively anywhere else.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] GE Mechanics Next: Re: FT Political Geography