Prev: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movies Next: [OT] Real-life GEVs

Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:07:34 +0100
Subject: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

>	Plus the Bin'Tak dreadnaught (Narn of course) and the Octurion
battleship
>which I have just finished and is a bitch to fit together though not as
bad
>as the G'Quan (I'll never build another, yuk). Apart from the Dragan
the
>others are all single piece models. The Bin'Tak goes together
suprizingly
>well, the Octruion is fiddly and a lot of filing and there does seem to
be
>a definate left/right side but you don't which is which until you try
>put it together. I'll get a Dragan next week and let you know how it
goes.
>	As for the hexless system? Who cares? Besides B5Wars costs A$100
and the
>supplement is about A$50. Given the way the Aussie dollar has fallen
over
>the last few days this probably means that they are worth 10 and 5
dollars
>respectively anywhere else.
>
>	Tony.
>	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Amazing how the Russian economy which is only equivlent to Switzerlands
in
size could have such an effect on world markets.

I think I can forget about that new pc now.  That'll teach me to dabble
in
equity.

B5 Wars holds little interest for me apart from the minuatures.  Even
then
I'd begrudge giving AOG any of my money considering the way they seem to
have abandoned customers in Europe.  The latest update on their site is
now
telling us that European availabilty is coming soon.

One interesting link from their site is the B5 ships painting page.
Some
very nicely done ships.  As well as lots of well designed Ship control
sheets for the EFSB.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/3389/scs.html
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Meaning and origin of term I've heard in a few movies Next: [OT] Real-life GEVs