Prev: RE: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club Next: B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

Re: FT Political Geography

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:03:26 +0100
Subject: Re: FT Political Geography

At 08:36 31/08/98 -0700, you wrote:

> Hello. In order to see this map right, you should view it in Courier,
or
some
> other rigidly spaced font.
>
> This is my opinion (roughly) of how the various major/minor nations
might be
> laid out. As it's only two dimensional, it leaves a little bit to be
desired.
> The sizes of the chunks give a rough approximation of the nation's
holdings
> (except that core and inner colonies are too big - whaddayah want from
text
> map!)
>
> I put it in this format so everybody could give it a look and tell me
where I
> screwed up ;-)

The Kra'vak seem to be surround the entire human sphere!!  Bad news
indeed.
Where xactly would the Sa'vasku be located?  I had the impression they
were
somewhere between human and kra'vak space.

Good job in any case.

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin1,
Ireland.

Prev: RE: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club Next: B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?