Prev: Re: [ANN] FT Computer Core updated Next: Re: Indy hits with Pulse Torps!! A mini game report... (long)

RE: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:56:51 -0700
Subject: RE: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club

>>I propose that we assign chat times of 6pm PST (9pm EST) on
>>Wednesdays and Sundays for this forum.
>
>2am GMT

Yikes ! That's kind of ugly for those of you in the UK (slipped my
mind).
How about 12 PST (8pm GMT) for Sunday ?

...and actually given the close proximity to the IRC chat time, we might
just consider cancelling the proposed Wed. time.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [ANN] FT Computer Core updated Next: Re: Indy hits with Pulse Torps!! A mini game report... (long)