Prev: Re: Gauss Weapons Next: [OFF] Re: Blanding, Palmettos, and the 53rd

[LST] codes

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 11:48:41 +0100
Subject: [LST] codes

>Well, I'm not crazy about this codes, particularly since I'm
>used to the more common [CODE] type used in Usenet.

Agreed

Current use/formatting is inconsistent, there are at least 3 conventions
being used. It sort of defeats their original
'at a glance what is that about' purpose.

> Whichever code style used,
>though, we should stick with FT2 and FT3 as the codes, not XT, FT:TNG,
>etc. FT2 and FT3 are already pretty common. FB for the fleet book is
fine.
Don't forget EFSB >for the Earthforce Sourcebook rules...

There is a list of common GZG abbrevs in the FAQ glossary.

yep I'd going to be sticking to the KISS principle too.

--
Tim Jones

The FT FAQ is available at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html
The FT Forum is available at:
http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=fullthrust

Prev: Re: Gauss Weapons Next: [OFF] Re: Blanding, Palmettos, and the 53rd