Prev: [gzg-ft] RE: Modeling Solar Sail Ships Next: Re: Full Thrust FAQ

RE: Full Thrust FAQ

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:15:23 +0100
Subject: RE: Full Thrust FAQ

>Can you have more than 1 attempt at repairing a damaged system
>each turn. If you use different DCP's
>What about the Engines.

Spirit say "you can only allocate one DP per system per
repair round".

Rationale: DP's represent repair crews, who can only
work at a certain speed, just adding more people would get in
the way of the crew on the job.

>Since they get damaged in stages can you
>repair completely dead engines in one round?

I'd say not, unless you have a "miracle worker" house rule.
The miracle worker house rule would allow you to stack DP's or
lower the to repair threshold value from six.

>Do submunition packs have a fire arc or can they simply shoot at
>any ship in range.

No they have a single fire arc, the triangle bit, see the FAQ.

--
Tim Jones

The FT FAQ is available at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html
The FT FAQ Forum is available at:
http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=fullthrust

Prev: [gzg-ft] RE: Modeling Solar Sail Ships Next: Re: Full Thrust FAQ