Prev: Re: GZG List Code proposal. Next: RE: GZG List Code proposal.

Re: GZG List Code proposal.

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 08:11:09 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG List Code proposal.

>OK, so, this is what I propose. I would *like* people to put the
following
>text somewhere in the subject fields, but I'm not going to shout at
People
>over it.

But this set of codes is too hard to remember. And I don't know
about you, but i have trouble keeping track of stuff when I need
a reference table for it.

- Sam

>Game Related:
>[GZG-FT]
>[GZG-DS]
>[GZG-SG]
>		All of these for *direct* game discussion- house rules,
amendments etc

>Other game things
>[GZG-MIN] (posts about miniatures, micro machines etc)
>[GZG-TER] (posts about building terrain etc)
>[GZG-TIP] (any other useful *GAME* tips)
>
>Internet things
>[GZG-URL] - post of a web page that people might like
>[GZG-PRG] - URL/FTP of programs and utilities, spreadsheets etc
>
>Secondary subjects
>[GZG-BCK] - background info and discussion - all the politics etc
>[GZG-ENT] - discussion about TV, movies, books etc
>
>Specials
>[GZG-ANN] - This one's for me. Important list messages go under this
>subject. I *expect* everyone to read these, and I also expect all
replies
>to be redirected to me personally. Jon T could also use this for
official
>GZG news.
>
>[GZG-FAQ] - whoever is doing the FAQ, you might want to use this one
when
>you post about it
>[GZG-OLC] - news about Paul's Online Catalogue
>
>Do these seem OK to people? Again, I'm not going to /force/ people to
use
>these but I think they would help.
>
>			TTFN
>				Jon
------
>"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
>Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
>BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: GZG List Code proposal. Next: RE: GZG List Code proposal.