Prev: Re: Fighter intercept of salvo missiles Next: Re: Space tactics

Re: Mapping FT (#2)

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:01:41 -0900
Subject: Re: Mapping FT (#2)

>At 23:27 19/08/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>Schoon,
>>   pardon my ignorance but what is EPS? GIF and JPG I can read and I
thought
>>I could read PIC (dont know why it stuffed up). Send it and I'll see
what
>>happens. Thanks.

>Encapsulated Post Script file. Not a bitmap file as such. If you have
>something like GraphicConverter or PaintShopPro that *may* be able to
view
it.

>	       TTFN
>		    Jon

Just a little more to add to that, EPS is a combined format - basically
low-resolution picture for the screen, combined with the PostScript
representation of the image for high-quality output to PostScript
printers.
If you have any Adobe product you can probably read it, as well as a
large
host of other image-specific products.	I recommend GraphicConverter
(Mac).
Dunno which program to recommend on Windows - haven't found a single one
like.

Jared

Prev: Re: Fighter intercept of salvo missiles Next: Re: Space tactics