Prev: Re: Modern Question Next: Re: Modern Question

Re: Modern Question

From: <PsyWraith@a...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 08:09:46 EDT
Subject: Re: Modern Question

In a message dated 8/15/98 4:26:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jon@gzero.dungeon.com writes:

<<SNIP>>

> The Warrior doesn't have a GMS. Don't know what its armour level is,
but
>  I'd guess maybe 2 rather than 3, and probably not R. The cannon is,
IIRC, a
>  30mm (Rarden?), so RFAC-1 or 2 could be argued - maybe make it a 2 to
>  compensate for no GMS?
>
>  Jon (GZG) - who is rusty on moderns at the moment (too much SF to
think
>  about) and may well be wrong!

The most recent versions of the Warrior have begun to mount TOW missile
systems, one tube on each side of the turret.  A write-up can be found
at:

 <A
HREF="http://www.army-technology.com/projects/warrior/index.html">Army
Technology - Warrior - Tracked Armoured ...</A>  (or if your browser
does not
support hyperlinks
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/warrior/index.html)

SGT Chris Ruhl
A Company, 9th PSYOP Battalion (Airborne)

Prev: Re: Modern Question Next: Re: Modern Question