Prev: Modern Question Next: Re: FT513 Assembly

FT513 Assembly

From: Keith Watt <kwatt@a...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 03:02:06 -0400
Subject: FT513 Assembly

Hi all -

  I have a quick and easy question.  I just got an NSL Fighter Carrier
(FT513) which had been opened, so there aren't any assembly notes.  I
put it together using the picture on Geo-Hex's page.  It's all together,
except I still have a "wing" similar to the one on the NSL Battlecruiser
(the stubby thick one, not the long thin one like on the NSL
Battleship).  My question is, where does this go?  There is a semi-flat
area on the starboard side at the back of the center section, is that
it?  Or does it mount on the starboard side of the rear section?  Any
help would be appreciated!

Thanks..
Keith

Prev: Modern Question Next: Re: FT513 Assembly