Prev: Re: Map the FT Universe Next: Re: The World of 2185

Re: Terror

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 01:24:50 +0100
Subject: Re: Terror

At 10:09 13/08/98 +1200, you wrote:
>Tony wrote:
>>What about a Maori liberation group within the OU? Their goal might be
>>kick the whites out of Tarra-anui (I cant spell it but its Maori for
New
>>Zealand, means "Land of the long white cloud" IIRC).
>
>Aotearoa - Land of the long white cloud.
>
>Andrew Martin

	Ops! Thanks Andrew. I wonder what I was thinking of. I have the
feeling
that if this were "Once were warriors" I would have died. While we are
at
it are there any radical groups in NZ pushing for withdrawing from the
Treaty of Waitangi?

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: Map the FT Universe Next: Re: The World of 2185