Prev: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4) Next: Re: Terror

Re: Map the FT Universe

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:59:52 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Map the FT Universe

At 02:52 PM 8/13/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Alrighty then...
>
>I've taken the Gliese data for all the stars within 10 parsecs of Sol,
>figured out their XYZ coordinates, and plotted them onto a hex map with
a 1
>light year per 1/2 inch hex scale.
>
>What I'd like is for us to have a discussion concerning what the core
>systems are, where certain named worlds of the GZG history are, and the
>general political layout of it all.
>
>The map is on my computer, so anyone who wants to partake in this
little
>ramble can get it in whatever format you like (JPG, GIF, or whatever).

Hey, that's great!  I'd love a copy if you could, please.  I've been
trying
to get a Full Thrust campaign going for a long time now and something
like
this would be fantastic and to see what the possible lay-out of the GZG
universe probably is!  GIF would be the best format, but JPG or another
will be fine too.  Perhaps you'll post it on a website in the near
future?

-Kelvin Henderson
Dept of Biochemistry
QUT, Gardens Point, Brisbane
Queensland, Australia
email: kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4) Next: Re: Terror