Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Fwd: Printed works of future combat

Map the FT Universe

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:52:45 -0700
Subject: Map the FT Universe

Alrighty then...

I've taken the Gliese data for all the stars within 10 parsecs of Sol,
figured out their XYZ coordinates, and plotted them onto a hex map with
a 1
light year per 1/2 inch hex scale.

What I'd like is for us to have a discussion concerning what the core
systems are, where certain named worlds of the GZG history are, and the
general political layout of it all.

The map is on my computer, so anyone who wants to partake in this little
ramble can get it in whatever format you like (JPG, GIF, or whatever).

Many thanks to Nyrath the nearly wise.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Fwd: Printed works of future combat