Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: Printed works of future combat

Re: Printed works of future combat

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:09:31 -0700
Subject: Re: Printed works of future combat

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Los spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>
> > Also, Drake's Honor Harrington series has cool ship combat for which
>
> > there is a FT conversion.

Sorry, I have this annoying recurring habit of typing Drake when I mean
Weber.

> There's some current series featuring US Marines in the future, whose
> name an author I forget (again, I'll look on my bookshelf).

I too can't remember the name of this but it's a real good book. And the
PSGT's name is Charlie Bass from Sands of Iwo Jima fame. I thought it
was something out of teh Marine Corps Hymn like First to Fight or
something. The coauthors are an Army Sgt Major and a Marine Gunny Sgt.
(ret.)

Los

Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: Printed works of future combat