Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: Printed works of future combat

Re: Printed works of future combat

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:07:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Printed works of future combat

>Dietz did some with the Legion which carried the lineage of the French
>Foreign Legion (I know I can't spell "Foreign" in French. . . ), and
>someone else did a Fifth Foreign Legion series.

Its La Legion Etrangere I think, though my spelling may be a bit off.  A
mate of mine's uncle was in for a while.  He ended up writing a quite
well
known book about his service, if only I could reemember what the damned
thing was called, DOH !

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: Printed works of future combat