Prev: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces) Next: Re: TO&E for the major forces

Re: TO&E for the major forces

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:16:26 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: TO&E for the major forces

You wrote:

>That looks pretty detailed so far.  What kind of miniatures do you use
for >the heavy tanks and the VTOLs?

Basil I: The heavy tank on front of DSII rules
Basil I/B: Same Chassis, hexagonal turret with shorter, stubbier gun
Nikephorus Phocas TD: Ditto, with two-weapon turret
John I Tzimikes: Jupiter IIA (Same turret as Basil I.)
Manuel Comnenus AH: Tiga AV-4 Gunship VTOL
John Comnenus RAH: Centaur Recon/Strike VTOL
Manuel II Palaeologus:Boxcar VT-40 Transport VTOL

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces) Next: Re: TO&E for the major forces