Prev: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces) Next: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article)

Re: TO&E for the major forces

From: <MFaircl201@a...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:48:27 EDT
Subject: Re: TO&E for the major forces

<< How are you mounting yoru minis? Singly, or by fireteams? I too like
the
 figure scale to macth ground scale.

 Los

 Tom Pope wrote:

 > I've decided to build a number of armies for Stargrunt using the new
 > Dirtside scale miniatures.  This satisfies the anal-retentive part of
me
 > that likes the ground scale and figure scale to be about even, and it
 > will be a lot cheaper and quicker to paint.

  I use this scale for SG2 for many of the same reasons.. I mount my
single
figures on 3/8" washers and then stick them on magnetic stands as fire
teams.
This way expidites movement for larger games, and, on small battles or
special
situations they can be detached.

Mark

Prev: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces) Next: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article)