Prev: RE: Other Forces Next: Re: Other Forces

RE: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 23:17:45 -0500
Subject: RE: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2

Modern (2185) forces would use Incendiary rockets, Plasma Guns &
somesuch
for flame delivery (knock knock...).  But I want to write up traditional

flamethrower rules for low-tech troops (see pending Low-Tech SG2 rules)
and
cause FTs are really cool.  On the miniature battlefield.  ANyway, how
hard
would it be for a local insurgency to get a hold of firefighting
equiment
from a local aerospaceport, and convert it to a big flame projector?
And I
just can't see my ESU Garrison Engineers without a close-in, nasty
weapon
like an FT.

Noah

Prev: RE: Other Forces Next: Re: Other Forces