Prev: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2 Next: Re: Other Forces

Re: Maps of teh FT universe

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:29:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Maps of teh FT universe

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> There's an astronomy program called Gliese which has all the
> information you need, but it's quite difficult to get a good output
> (or at least I'm going to have to ask for help from someone who knows
> it alot better than myself). Unfortunately, I don't have the url
> saved. :-(

Here's a good start:

http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/starmap.html

I believe it has Gliese on there, as well as links to a whole lot more
neat stuff, including my favorite starmap program, chview:

http://members.fcac.org/~sol/chview/

There may be cooler ones out there now, but that was the best of the
best back in good old '97.  ;-)

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2 Next: Re: Other Forces