Prev: Re: Multi-Grade FTL (Was Re: Launching non fighters (FTL drive)) Next: RE: A question of Suppression

Re: EFSB to FT:FB

From: <PsyWraith@a...>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 16:28:12 EDT
Subject: Re: EFSB to FT:FB

jatkins6@ix.netcom.com writes:

> OK, our group has finally agreed to go to FTFB rules for next Monday's

>  game.  However, we've got one fellow who has never played FT, but has

>  done the EFSB.  He and I were wondering about the feasability of
>  putting EFSB designs into a Fleet Book fight.  I've never read the
>  EFSB, he's never read the FT rules.	How compatible are they?  We've
>  already agreed to drop the Narn Energy Mines, which I've heard nasty
>  things about--essentially one-shot Nova Cannons, no?  He's got an
>  Omega, a Hyperion, and a couple of Narn ships he might be using.
>
>  John M. Atkinson

There is an EFSB to Fleet Book conversion attempt at:
<A HREF="file://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\blank.htm">GZG LZ</A>
(http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/2470/gzghome.html)

SGT Chris Ruhl
A Co/9th PSYOP Bn (Abn)

Prev: Re: Multi-Grade FTL (Was Re: Launching non fighters (FTL drive)) Next: RE: A question of Suppression