Prev: Re: FT Campaign Aid Next: Re: FT Campaign Aid

Re: Email Problems

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 13:49:21 +0100
Subject: Re: Email Problems

At 11:11 04/09/98 -0000, you wrote:
>>Hi all,
>>
>>Has anyone recently emailed GZG at jon@gzero.dungeon.com.  I've just
sent a
>>couple of mails and it doesn't seem to be getting through.  I'm
wondering
>>if I'm using the right address.
>
>Are the emails being returned?  If not, Jon indicated to me in earlier
>emails that this week he is incredibly busy (when isn't he)  ;-)

I had this problem in the last couple of weeks.  His ISP is a little
dodgy
at times it would seem.  He usually replies straight away if he gets an
email.	Keep trying is all I can suggest.  It will get through
eventually.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Re: FT Campaign Aid Next: Re: FT Campaign Aid